Friday 16 November 2007

Late post on Deerhunter midweek heads up.

Typical messy midweek heads up game with the Deerhunter. Tuesday I think it was! Hard to remember now. It's been a craaaaaazy large week.

I started out first hand with AKo in the BB. Deerhunter folds ..... BOO YOU BASTARD!

Then a looong period of card death, and he chipped up. To the point where he could put a bit of pressure on me.

Then (and I wanted to get my photo up to back this up) a monumental hand.

I get dealt JQd and am in the SB. I raise $125 to $150. Deerhunter calls.

Flop - 9d - 10d - Kd.

I flopped a fucking straight flush baby!

"My diamonds are looking alright about now"

"So are mine"

Deerhunter checks. I check.

Turn - raggy rag.

Deerhunter checks. I bet half the pot. Trying a 'delayed c-bet' sorta look.

Deerhunter folds. WTF?

"I thought you said you had diamonds?"

"I did. Ace, but still needed one diamond to come."

"You wouldn't call $150 drawing to the nut flush?!" (What a weak-tight bastard!)

"No. Why? What did you have?"

"THE NUTZ BABY!!! Flopped straight flush. Royal draw!"

Faaaaark.

I gotta upload that photo!

(It must be mentioned that I ended up working my way back to chip leader with some slyly played Red Bullets that almost stacked him. And eventually busted his sorry arse.)

Off to the Deerhunters tonight for some WPT action on Fox and then a shuffle later.

You little ripper!

1 comment:

Dr Zen said...

I hate it when they do that, the cocktards. It's like when you have a pair of aces, flop the third, and the fuckers try to check it down.

You're left like "nooooo, I have a monster, you MUST put chips in".

Or worse, you get a walk holding AA in the big blind. I really regret Stars' chatmunging policy when that happens.

W00t!

Work?! Bah!!!!!

Waste time here!

Orsome!