Tuesday 17 July 2007

A quick pat on the back to Astin.

It's a weird feeling starting a blog. Will anyone read the thing? If they do will anyone give a shit?!

Well I'm rapt to say that even some of the more respected Poker bloggers on the web DO take the time and give a shit. Astin stopped by and gave me the (basic) info I asked for to capture some hands on poker sites. The plan is to eventually get my blog to a standard of some of those that I've provided links to. As a technophobe and troglodyte all rolled into one, it might take time ... but that's the plan.

If you haven't been to Astin's site (which is highly unlikely if you're reading this) please take the time and surf on over. It's a top notch blog.

Astin's blog.

I just wanted to say in this public forum, 'Thanks mate'. Your input is greatly appreciated.

And if YOU are thinking about starting a blog, stop thinking about it. Do it! It's reassuring to know that you won't be 'an outsider looking in'. At least, not for very long!

Leave me a note, and I'll pop YOUR name over on my N00Bs link list. I'll try and spread the word for your blog too!

2 comments:

Schaubs said...

Welcome to group. Great to have newbies aboard. It's yours to do what you want!

Astin said...

No problem. I think everyone starts off wondering, "Will anybody even SEE this?" And it's nice to know you're not typing for nothing.

Thanks for the kind words, they're much appreciated. :)

W00t!

Work?! Bah!!!!!

Waste time here!

Orsome!