Friday 28 September 2007

Advice.....

.....from you poor suckers who mite have stumbled onto my blog! (Thanx btw!)

I'm thinking of starting a 'broader' poker career.... i.e. starting to learn the variants involved in HORSE! The reason being that Omaha has really helped me look at hands in a different way. I mean it can't hurt my Hold'em game now can it? Or can it?!

Anyway, is there a site or similar which can not only clue me into the rules of the HORSE variants I don't know, and where I can donk around learning?! HORSE is barely known or understood here in Oz, as far as I know.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

It's a long weekend here in Western Australia this weekend. (Queen's Bday I believe, which I'll take, but I'm for an Aussie republic, so I don't really care for it or her!) It's also the start of the school holidays for the kids, and it's AFL Grand Final tomorrow at the MCG. Geelong Cats versus Port Adelaide Power.

Go Geelong! They haven't won a flag since the mid 60's and they finished on top of the ladder after the 'home and away' season, so they would be deserving!

Prediction. Cats by 47 pts.

1 comment:

Astin said...

Just play. Sign up for some low-limit HORSE games (ro any of the components of it) online and play.

I find Matusow actually has some decent Omaha advice. Hoy has a bit too. Razz is just a pain in the ass, and stud is stud is stud.

Obviously, I don't play a lot of HORSE :).

W00t!

Work?! Bah!!!!!

Waste time here!

Orsome!