Thursday 4 October 2007

Fantasy NFL - I'm a bunny!!!!!! H-E-L-P!!!!

Okay you crazy Americans. I need some help. I've looooong been a demon (even if I say so myself) at Fantasy NBA Hoops, particularly among clueless Aussies who know sweet f*ck all about the great game in the States, but this year is my first NFL Fantasy comp and I'm 'blowing bubbles'! I mean my team's going alright.... I'm 3-1-0.... but I'm perplexed by some of my players and how they're doing relative to their pre-draft rankings. Keep in mind, I didn't 'tweak' my rankings at all pre-draft, coz I know NOTHING about the game or the players! It's taxing I tells ya!

Here's my squad at the mo. I've made about three or four changes at the fringes. Nothing major, but it might be time to do some radical surgery in certain spots (if I'm reading things right.)

Tom Brady (Picked him up in the 4th round. Very lucky score the way he's been playing.)
(NE - QB)

Calvin Johnson
(Det - WR)

Laveranues Coles (Been solid as.)
(NYJ - WR)

Ahman Green
(Hou - RB)

DeAngelo Williams
(Car - RB)

Kellen Winslow (Another nice player apparently at this position.)
(Cle - TE)

Marques Colston
(NO - WR)

Willis McGahee (Been bigtime)
(Bal - RB)

Ronald Curry
(Oak - WR)

Steven Jackson (My first pick. He's either been fucking woeful or injured. Thorts?)
(StL - RB)

Reggie Bush (2nd pick and nigh on useless too. Worth persevering with?)
(NO - RB)

Josh Brown (Ok and a keeper by all accounts.)
(Sea - K)

Baltimore (Rated #1 defense pre season but has been consistently spewing points. Why?!)
(Bal - DEF)

Ed Reed (I've replaced my entire defensive unit. Best I could get.)
(Bal - DB)

Sean Jones
(Cle - DB)

Derrick Johnson
(KC - DL)

Love to get some peeps opinions 'with a clue'. Mainly on Jackson and Bush.

And the Ravens, are they incredibly over rated? Detroit and Seattle are available. Should I stand pat or cut bait?! Also, do you recommend having another QB on the bench? Don't QBs strain an eyelash every other week?

I DO like my flexibility my stable of RBs and WRs gives me in terms of matchups and dealing with injuries, but I'm thinking I should give myself some flex in other areas? That's where you come in!

See? I don't know the nuances in Fantasy NFL.

All I DO know is that we don't need padding and helmets in Aussie Rules! W00t!!!!!

Cheers heaps!

No comments:

W00t!

Work?! Bah!!!!!

Waste time here!

Orsome!