Thursday 14 June 2007

Love some input from you Yanks!

In my first post a coupla days ago, I asked for some suggestions for good screenshot capture and hand history programs. If you know the way to go, please don't be bashful. Take some time and leave me a note! Cheers in advance!

An aside.... Played a 600 player multi on Full Tilt last night. God there's some dickheads on there. Seriously. I know a lot of people play loose online when there's no $$$ involved, but it's just crap when Big Slick goes down to some punk who jams with 6-4 off. I placed top 40, I think, but by this stage it was nearly 1am. Trebled up with Kings after getting ZERO in the first 40 minutes, and then was basically blinded to death until I pushed 9's into Q's and didn't improve. That's the thing online. You can't bluff much coz some moron will call! The only one that got away was I laid down 8-3 off pre-flop when it was raised to buggery, only to flop a book. Still, how the hell do you play 8-3 off when other donks are pushing so hard? Love to hear your thoughts!!!

I'd love to play some smaller cash games online down the track, but it's pretty hard when you're poor-ish! We'll get there .... someday!

1 comment:

Astin said...

Screenshots - I'll assume you're using Windows. No need for a program, just go to whatever window you want to capture and hit Alt-PrintScreen and it will copy the window. Open up any image editing software (photoshop, or even paint or imaging) and paste into a new file.

If you want the whole screen, just PrintScreen, no alt.

As for hand histories. There's a bunch of sites out there you can load a hand history into and they'll create the images.

W00t!

Work?! Bah!!!!!

Waste time here!

Orsome!