Thursday 16 August 2007

Getting motivated now!

Just sent an email to the main men behind the Western Australian Poker League. I've asked if there is / offered to set up a Bunbury chapter. The idea being that a) I'd like to participate in more live tournaments with players I don't know and b) I'd like to broaden my network of social players who might be up for the occasional cash game. Home games are great fun, and I'd love to do it more. And let's face it, it's FAR too easy in this day and age to be totally insular. It'd be nice to meet some more people who share a common interest.

While I know many peeps who check my blog occasionally aren't even Aussies, let alone from nearby Bunbury, W.A. ... if you are, get in touch!

dillo@dillo.com.au

No comments:

W00t!

Work?! Bah!!!!!

Waste time here!

Orsome!