Tuesday 7 August 2007

Runner Runner Str8 D-O-N-K-S.

I fucking hate them.

Full Tilt. (Rigged!) 1st to act. Pocket cowboys. (W00t!)

And YES, I did raise pre.

Flop. K - 10 - rag, rainbow. (Booyah!)

Bet pot. (Gotta bet your sets. Besides, some dickhead will call.)

One player calls.

Turn. A.

Bet pot and a bit, trying to price them out. (I can see this unfolding like a train wreck.)

Call.

River. Q. (Shit, shit, shit. This can't be happening.)

Solid value bet. Where am I at?

Raise!?!

I knew it. Fold.

Player shows J - 9. Fuckhead. NO piece of the board. Gutty drawin' the WHOLE way. And they fucking HIT?!! Why the fuck should I have to jam here? A donk like this would only call anyway, and I'd lose all my chips!!!

What the FUCK can you do?!!

....other than mandate that ALL Hold'em players MUST read Harrington.

That's not gambling. That's FUCKING STUPID.

There. I feel better now. Sorta.

1 comment:

Pseudo_Doctor said...

yea poker is a bitch sometimes...

W00t!

Work?! Bah!!!!!

Waste time here!

Orsome!